The history of A&B Plastics
A & B Plastics was established by Andrew Adler in 1956 and has been operating as a Canadian owned family business for over 65 years.
We began with the recycling of post industrial PVC and have expanded to other polymers including Rigid PVC, PET, Polypropylene, Polyethylene and Styrene.
While maintaining and expanding our recycling roots, A & B Plastics has grown to become the leading national supplier of Vinyl Films, Vinyl Coated Fabrics, Retail Vinyl Table Coverings and Loose Leaf Ring Metals to manufacturers and retailers. Our products are utilized nationwide in the bookbinding, promotional, home décor, display and hospitality industries.
Operating out of our modern 70,000 square foot distribution center in Toronto Ontario, our inventory and commitment to service allows customers orders to be shipped same day nationwide. Our fleet of trucks provide for daily service to customers in Southern Ontario.
As a second and third generation family business A & B Plastics has expanded significantly and is posed for success in the new global economy. While modernizing all sectors of our operation we are committed to maintaining the personal touch that has made A & B Plastics a success story for over 65 years.